almond milk > soy milk
oh my god no way soy milk tastes like egg nog without the spices in it! it’s so good!!
Here is Part 2 of my summer running playlists y’all! This one is upbeat and great for treadmill interval workouts!
- My Body - Young The Giant
- I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
- The Epic Rhythm - D.Veloped
- Can We Dance - The Vamps
- Battle Scars - Zedd + Avicii + Jackson 5
- Dress On - Justin Timberlake
- Cavalier (MOORS Remix) - James Vincent McMorrow
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Wrecking Me Up (Mashup) - Avicii + Miley + TI + Anna Kendrick
- Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
- Do I (Where We Are) - Cherub
- Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) - Flight Facilities
- Demons- Imagine Dragons
- Wait For Me - Kings of Leon
- Waiting Game - BANKS
- Song for Zula - Phosphorescent
- Heart Skipped A Beat - The XX
- Girls - The 1975
(My massive marathon running playlist is coming soon!!)
People jerk it to a close up of a dude smashing his balls into a girls butthole and climax when the actor finishes, but recognizing that another guy can have a pleasing physique is suddenly “gay as hell”
Polish doctor that refused to perform abortion named a “hero”
Dr Bogdan Chazan was visited by an expecting mother (32 weeks into pregnancy), who already had 5 miscarriages before and was worried about her health. It turned out that the fetus had hydrocephalus, undeveloped brain and was missing many bones from its skull. The Doctor refused to perform an abortion and didn’t send the woman to another hospital which could do so (according to polish law, if a doctor doesn’t want to perform an abortion, he has to choose another hospital which will agree to do so). Chazan was named a “local hero” and “true warrior of Jesus in the name of life of the unborn” by many polish politicians and catholic activists. He used conscience clause as an excuse for his actions.
The woman gave birth to the child through a C-section. She and her husband spent 10 painful days watching their deformed child die a horrible death. When she finally decided to speak out, she said:
“During these 10 days, no priest, no pro life activist or even dr Chazan came to see the child, to ask if they can help. It was really hard to look at our child. We knew what was coming, but it was still very hard to cope with”
Congratulations, pro-lifers - another “life” saved, another “happy” child and “happy” family.